first day of holiday......

Monday 1 June 2009

First day of holiday n oso 1st of June...
So BORED...
2day went to my aunt's house.
B4 dat my bro n my dad had some arguement in the morning.
I duno why both of them looked so EMO.
Slept the whole morning until my lovely sister went back from tuition.
After my lunch, I did my PA holiday homework.
Feel wanna kill dat teacher! She really thought us are genius.
Question that she gave is the syllabus she not yet teach us.
Maybe she wanna us to understand about wat she going to teach the next gua...
But she looks like going to give birth ad. Her stomach is so BIG!
If change teacher give us the good teacher lah. (hope so)
Flying duno where ad, come back, come back...
Study and tought my sister do her homework around 2 hours.
Then, I got no mood ad...
Just kept my things. Manatau my sister oso followed me kept her things.
Bcoz she heard I nag myself later go back only do my homework.
Kena bomb! Lol.
2 of us nthn to do den start take pictures......
Like Nandha always said, " 2 of us really useless". Lol.
take 1

take 2

take 3

my aunt bought fried fishball to her, see her eating look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment