Left 2 days

Friday 12 June 2009

Came back from Malacca yesterday. Took a lot of photo. But because some technique problem of this pc plus I have no patient to wait all the photo been upload. So next time when I got mood. Lolx. (Pls don't try to slap me) =p
But I wanna shared with u something funny that I told my mum just now.
It happened in the hotel. When we going to sleep, as normal my bro went to toilet before he slept. After he flushed the toilet bowl, he saw a cockcroach came out from behind of the toilet bowl. He got shocked and afraid too. Then he rushed out from toilet and jumped to bed told us got a giant size cockcroach inside the toilet. 3 of us also afraid of cockcroach. But I wanna kill it because scared later it come out more worst. So I walked near to toilet and bring along my slipper but can't see the 'giant' size cockcroach. I asked my bro came here to see it. He came near and tried to search for the cockcroach. Suddenly he shouted, I thought the cockcroach fly out or something else. I followed him shouted also. My sis more 'geng'. She straight away hide in the bed. I heard my bro said, "neh, neh, neh, here..." Finally we saw the cockcroach!! U know what ar?! The first things I wanna do are not kill the cockcroach. But use my SLIPPER put on his FACE!!! Because the cockcroach is look like our finger tips size! It's so small. He described the cockcroach until it look like a giant size....=.=

Haih, skul going to reopen again. We need to go back and study. Cheh. I still not yet finish my homework. Still left my kajian geo and geo manusia. Perniagaan 2 so many need to write. Perniagaan 1 I used 4 paper le! I need to adjust back my mood from holiday then continue to fight for my result. Here I coming..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment