Random Mood

Wednesday 3 March 2010

5 days. I worked in the school already for 5 days! Every night must think about what to wear on the next day. All my skirt was lend from my cousin. Everyday must think about what to teach on the next day. Sometimes felt stress because I think that I didn't did my part well. Especially when I entered class 6B! Due to the first class plus I got no experience. I don't know how to teach them! The previous teacher never used text book before. == So I try to discuss model test with them. But they will argue with me the answer that I gave sometime and some of them never respect me as a teacher also! >.< They will do their own homework or do other things during my period. PATIENT + CALM DOWN~ I try to not scold any rude words to them because I'm a teacher and I don't want any problem then related to my cousin! This class was make me felt depressed and stressed!

I like to enter the class that lead by my cousin, 4B. They're super CUTE! But they always make me become impatient! Everytime when I ask them to do somethings there's a lot of question and yet the question they ask were keep repeated. == I already explain it before that. Maybe some of them never pay attention when I explain or else they're deaf! =p

Another class I teach are 3J. I like the class monitor. He was a cute boy and very good manner when he talks to everyone. =) But the class..... Sigh. The class is damn noisy because they still kids! Everytime make me become hot temper when I entered that class! Kids like to run here and there. == Sometimes quite difficult to control them.

Let's talk about my salary. Actually I don't know and not sure how much it is until just now my cousin remind me and she suggest me try to know from the headmaster. So I tried to talk with headmaster just now. Before this, I knew maybe my salary maximum are RM 30 per day. But according to the ministry, I'm a STPM holder. So my actual salary now have RM 50++ per day! Suddenly my income increase 40%! Thanks to the headmaster help me to fight for it. =) About the RM 30 actually is set by the Penolong Hem. My cousin said that luckily I try to talk with headmaster if not I only will get RM 30 or below that. == What the heck?!

2 comments:

Gypsy On The Move said...

HOHOHO!!! A lot of salary weih! =P

Kim Pel said...

yaya. But they only need 1 month. sigh.

Post a Comment