Unexpected!

Thursday 25 February 2010

This few days feel that I was quite lucky. Firstly, I was employed by Pin Hwa 2 school without any interview! Don't be too surprise because they really urgent need a temporary teacher to replace another teacher. If I'm not mistaken the teacher had a badly accident. So, I replaced that "unlucky" teacher and help him run up the schedule. Today was my second day. But still not yet familiar with the enviroment and the people there. I don't talk much inside the office even tough they treat me quite good. (of course lar because my cousin was there!) XD This 2 days I woke up in 4.20am! >.< Feel tired especially after school. Appreciate so much to the 2 teacher that send me to school and back from school. Arigato. =)

I went to took my result just now. It was really out of my expect! I got quite good compare to last time in school. I knew the most happy was both of my parents. I should not be too greedy to it. Ya, I've to said that I'm satisfied of my result. Let's cheers~ =)

*My 5th aunt help me to "seperate" the news to every of my relatives. == (no comment)
*Congratulation to all of participants that got excellent result in STPM! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment