Random Shopping

Sunday 14 March 2010

Received call by Kit Yeng today. She asked to shopping with her at Parkson. So me, Kit Yeng and Yee Lin went there together. 3 of us long time never gather since after STPM. Yee Lin was involved in an accident when we on the way carry her. Fourtunately it's not serious at all. But she had a quarrel with her boyfriend because of the accident. Her boyfriend cares about his car more than her. That time she drove her boyfriend's car to the place that we going to carry her. Don't understand what boy think about?!
Then we went to Parkson without bother her boyfriend and his car! I bought the wall sticker and the price was cheap. Only RM2.90! Yee Lin is try searching her boyfriend's gift because her boyfriend birthday is the next day. == (they were quarrel just now) But we didn't find it. So we decided went to AEON. Finally she found it in S&J shop. I also bought a gift to the teacher that send me to school every morning, Ms. Chua. Because she never receive my transport fees. Kit Yeng bought her first sexy nightwear. Lol.

wall sticker

Teacher's gift

busy doing her tuition homework

messy hair

=p

Oh my god, my cousin's wife had been pregnant! I'm going to be "aunt"! So surprise.... Congrats to my cousin! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment