Meaningless

Saturday 6 February 2010

After 3 months stay at home with did nothing, both of my parents started complain me...
A few days ago, my mum told me that my dad complained about me at her...

Mum: Your dad said that I should start teach you how to cook since you already as an adult.
Me: ...... ==

Seriously I know I've no talent in cooking. Don't understand why my dad force me to do this! Sigh. I even can't manage to open a tin! I don't know how to use the tin opener even tough they had taught me don't how many times! Then, I fed up with it. I know is funny for you all.

Yesterday, I heard again my mum complained about me to my 5th aunt. She said that I've no responsibility when I stay at home! What the f*ck! Both of them not even dare to say infront of me! I don't understand why they love to talk behind of people! Just tell me where I did wrong! No need tell other people because I won't know! I feel so embarresed when I listened that!

*Sigh*

5 comments:

yee chong said...

this is a good time for u to learn cook n do house work a..
coz after dat u will go study,ned to stay at outside..
u din learn now,later stay outside u will feel very 辛苦..
but i think u wont understand wat i mean..
after u study at outside u will know..
haha~~

Kim Pel said...

ya i know what u mean... so how bout u? have u learn cook since u stay outside nowadays? haha...

Gypsy On The Move said...

Hmmm...I do not like it when people talk behind my back especially if they are my parents but again, they are imperfect. That is why they are called the parental unit. =)
I guess one way or another is try help out areas where you can help out when you're at home. No choice, we're still living under their roof. So, I guess, we still need to play our part. Right?

Kim Pel said...

yeap, I'm not blaming them but I hope they will tell me where I did wrong next time. There's no use if they tell other people...

yee chong said...

me a??
still d0n0 how to cook..
only noe maggi..
but girl will cook de la..
dun worry except u r lazy la..
haha~
my opinion ho,
ur parents mayb dunwan hurt u ma..
so ma go tell other ppl lo..

Post a Comment