Laziness

Monday 8 February 2010

Whenever a question is our parents, everyone has different opinions...
I was recalled after that. Maybe is my problem. The major reason I think is due to my "laziness"~ =p
Ya, maybe u're right, yee chong! They don't want hurt me or they think I already know where's the problem...

Cny coming soon I still not yet clean my stuff, especially my wardrobe! It's full of dust and clothes! Must go clean it later and the kennel too! Furthermore the shelf is full of storybooks, reference books, comics... Need to find some box and keep it. Sigh.

**lazy to do leh~ =p**

3 comments:

yee chong said...

cny is on this sunday..
i also haven clean up my thing a!!!
we t0gether jia y0u clean our thing ya
don b lazy anymore(also say to myself)
haha~~

Kim Pel said...

cny how many days u stay here? add oil ya~ ^^

yee chong said...

i 17 feb ned to continue study edi...
only can holiday 3 day...
i go visit u n take angpau from u a..
haha^^

Post a Comment