It was yesterday

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Yesterday, I met with my secondary school's friend. Long time never see them although we have each other's facebook. 7 of us went for movie and dessert after that. Talk about our study life and others. Thanks for the invite from them. Appreciate so much to all of them! Hope next time we can gather again.

After that, I bought a book that talk about dogs. I really need it because I still a newbie. The most happier of course is my sister. She bought her "Ge Mei Lia", "Crayon Sin Chan"... I'm getting broke because of that. T.T



Today(Monday), we went to AEON and saw the huge size Doraemon's lolipop! Lol.



After that, went to visited friend's house. 5 of us went to Sue Hue and Jo Yinn's house. The next is my house. Unfortunately we can't go to Jin Ling's house due to the movie time. Hopefully next time can go to her house. Jin Ling, I'm waiting... XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment