Meaningfull lesson

Friday 24 July 2009

Today our MUET period had a small discussion...
I quite like this tittle...

Is about euthanasia...
Do u know what is that meaning?!
Let me tell u a bit about what is euthanasia:
Euthanasia is the deliberate ending of the life of a patient, either by act or omission, usually out if compassion. The law does not allow anyone the 'right' to die. Death is not a right. It is something that happens to everyone. But some of the country legalised euthanasia.

So our question :-
EUTHANASIA SHOULD IT BE LEGALIZE?


When I saw the tittle seriously my mind get blank...
After that, a lot of question mark come inside my mind...
I started to think...
Why some of the country they legalised it?!
Why here don't have it?
Who started use euthanasia to end up their life?
Should it legalize or not?

Then, I got a few idea but full with question mark!
At the same time, teacher called me...
"Yes, Kim PeL, can I listen to ur opinion?", Pn. Indira said.
"I don't know. (seriously) I stand in middle. (neutral) If legalize, the patients will won't suffer so much from the pain. But, their parents will sad. If illegal, patients and parents both of them will suffer also. Patients suffer from sickness of pain. Parents suffer their time and energy to take care the patients. Then,...... Emm, this is the point lah."
These point is crashing each other, that's why I choosed neutral...

Everyone are giving out their opinions...
Different people will have different way to think and different opinion...
After that, teacher told us 2 stories...
It's happened true...
Frankly I would said, teacher's stories make me touched...
The power of LOVE make us strong and sometimes it happen something miracles!
"The day u stop believing in miracles, is the day u stop becoming human being!", this is what teacher said.

At the last, I choose "euthanasia should not be legalize!"...
Although some of them still think euthanasia should be legalize...
I believe that, "Sometimes the power of LOVE can happen MIRACLE, although it is 1% of it, but it still there!"
Today, I learnt somethings from outside the text...
It's very meaningfull for me!
How bout u?! Do u think that euthanasia should be legalize?!......

0 comments:

Post a Comment