Holidays

Sunday 23 August 2009

Wuuhuu~~
Planning study as much as possible in this holidays...
Tomorrow going to book fair ^^
So excited!
I din't go before this kind of exhibition although now still got influenza of H1N1...
Thanks to my parents allow me to go tomorrow ^^
I will still bring mask go there...
Tuesday going school again...
Because of library want to computerise all the books...
So next time they borrow books can just use computer to scan it...
But before that there's a lot of work need us to do...
Key in the data, record down the data, stick sticker, bla bla bla.....
Why we all so unlucky?!
We all do this year so next year librarian no need to do so much of work!
Such an UNFAIR!!
But actually I also don't know what am I doing over there... XD
Emm...
Other day still not yet plan what to do...
Want to play badminton but everyone looks like very busy...
Anyone want to play badminton?!
Then tuition on Thursday and Friday...
Still left Wednesday...
What to do on that day le?!
*Thinking*
study come first
end

0 comments:

Post a Comment