Enjoyed Our Food~

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Yesterday after school, Farah suggested tomorrow having a small "jamuan".
Everyone heard this feel so excited like never did it before. Lol.
Then, they started think what should they bring.
Nasi goreng, mee goreng, sandwich, drinks, snacks......
Today, I just reached school but not yet enter the class already heard Farah shouted at me from far away.
Farah : Wei Kim PeL, besarnya plastik awak bawa!...
=.= This are my reaction! Speechless...
Inside my plastic bag just only 2 pack of mamee...
That's what I brought...
Hehehe...
Besides eating, we won't forget to take pictures...
I realise that actually our class people love to take pictures!
All of us crazy snap here and there with every single pose!
Hahaha...
The most serious people I think is Jiha...
Almost every pictures she is inside there!
OMG!!......
There's a few pictures here...
Other pictures will be upload in facebook soon...
funny pose... All point at Jiha...
our food...
Jiha was busy posing! XD
with our pp teacher, Pn. Gel

0 comments:

Post a Comment