Getting Closer

Friday 7 August 2009

Trial exam is getting nearer and nearer...
It is the end of September...
Our class people almost everyone start study already...
They somemore create a study group...
They will stay back and study in school...
Everyone is getting serious in this time exam...

How about me?!
Well, tell u honestly...
I playing EMO in study now!
Feel so stress when look at the THICK books!
When I started study, I getting more stress because there's a lot of things that I don't understand!
I really really scare now!
Always told myself don't give too much of stress on myself...
If said this too much to myself, I won't continue study and play around!
I getting CRAZY!
Don't know what to do...

Today, Sakun told me that they create a study group...
I forgot either is she invite me or I ask them that I wan join them...
But I think is a good starting for me...
I think I will join them...
Because those subject is not only u study then can understand...
Somemore the study group got expert inside...
Sure I will start to ask a lot stupid question...
But I don't mind...
At least I understand it!

So, the more I write here the more I think I should join them!
I need to remove my attention from internet to study...
And as fast as possible!
There's no time for me already!
Hope they will help to solve my problem...
But the most problem are my attitude...
I know this is the most big problem of me!
Haiz......

p/s really appreciate that they very welcome me to join them and study together... seriously, I feel so touched when I heard they said like that... thank you! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment