duno wat suppose I do

Tuesday 12 May 2009

I feel wanna quit from da activity. But, people choose u bcz they trust u n think u can do it. Dat's y I stuck in there. Sometime I think dis is my responsible I should do it, but when do it, u will feel like y every1 like dat de?! If I dun care bout them, after dis activity I need 2 do a report 2 give Su Min. Wat 2 write?! Sure blank. Haiz... Now, I can do is calm down n talk 2 them. I hope dis is useful. If not u will c 1 xiao po shouting here n there. Lol. Especially da members hu din attend 4 da meeting b4. If they continue like dis I reali duno wat happen later on. Oso da ketua, pls dun be so stubborn n arrogant. Somemore I m ur senior. Pls dun think u're in here many years so u're only da senior. If I wanna scold u all, da 1st wan kena will be u. Da reason y I dun wan say so much I respect u as a ketua. But, if u dun wan listen 2 our suggestion, I think I need 2 take action.
(above passage r talk 2 myself, I reali sked I will out of control...)
2day went 2 my aunt's house. Saw da baby hu take care by my aunt. She's so cute. I heard they said she's overweight. But, is ok lah baby always need more food 2 grow up ma.

da baby with my sister. C her face, so funny...

finally she smile =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment