back to zero

Friday 22 May 2009

4 days exam, make me so suffered. Still left 3days, hope faster over. I need REST! N more time to study. Ya, I always study last minute. Dat's why now suffering. Haiz. Somemore each paper 3 hours!

First day PA exam, I think my essay especially laras sains a bit out ad. Graph, no need think sure I spoiled it! Haiz... Pn. Tun told us about da marks of objective kenegaraan. So surprise I got 48/60. It's a good news 4 me. ^^ 2nd day is mikro paper, is one of da tough paper. At da begining, I tot I will fnsh da paper early. Dat's y I wrote it 'slow and steady'. But after dat, started 2 regret! Bcz not enough time 2 let me fnsh. Feel so stupid y I din read fnsh da whole question paper! Den started 'gan jiong' here n there, cnnt think anymore, again I spoiled da paper. T.T 3rd days is our lovely teacher, Pn. Gel's paper, perniagaan. When got da question paper, I feel wanna scream n run away. Da first word come out of my mind are, 'walao eh, I goin 2 die!' Bahagian A almost all da question I din study. So just focus in bahagian B, essay part. Haiz. When finished da paper, all of us oso said, "Pn. Gel 'xin ji zhong' come out da question all like dis." Haiz. 2day is da geografi fizikal, da subject I hate da most bcz no matter how many times I study still cnnt understand wat da book try 2 say. Luckily, Pn. Razilah told us all da question tips dat coming out in last minutes. All of us studied like hell in da last minutes. N I think is okay 4 me ( I think so ) bcz last minute studied.
Dis few days bcz of exam, maked me so tired always slept in 12 o 1 smthn. Not bcz of study but read novels. Lol. Especially in perniagaan paper dat day, cnnt think anything! Dat's y I spoiled another paper---- din study + cnnt think. Haiz. After da paper, went bck n slept. 2day, I wake up late!! Da first thing I did after saw da time was not rushed 2 da toilet but 2 find watch. Bcz I tot my hp is spoil. Haha...

After dis need study again. Haiz. But still left 3 days. Yeah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment