Untitled

Thursday 14 April 2011

I'm so stupid. Tomorrow is add drop week for our semester. And I just found out my timetable that HEA arranged for me is different with my coursemates! Why? How come I always be the different person between them? Next semester have to be alone again. I'm not dare to drop the International Management's paper and International Logistics's paper because it only has 2 classes. I'm mad if I've drop both papers. Hopefully tomorrow everythings go smoothly especially my add drop section. *palms together*

Study week will drop on 29 April to 6 May. So, I'm coming back home! =)
After final, we plan to follow one of my room mate go back to Johor Bharu. I don't know this plan is work or not because still under discussion. They said not enough time if we only stay for 2 days. So they want to extend become 5 days! @@ 5 days include Singapore's trip. I'm going to be broke if the plan is ON. Because I will buy a lot of things at Singapore! =p


Which day should I go back?!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment