Shopping

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Shopping is the nature of each women?!
Hmm, I guess so. =p

Today is "J-card's member day". As usual the shopping mall is full of people. Everyone scrambled to buy those discount items. Miss Kit Yeng already been there by 9.30am. She was crazy to bought many clothes. Me and Yin Yeh was accompanied her. Both of us also bought our clothes but still can't compared with Kit Yeng. Lol. At the same time, we met Hui Lu, Au Yong, Husna, Hidayat, and Farah. Long time never see some of them since after graduated from secondary school. After that, we went to "Secret Recipe" for our lunch. Enjoyed our food while gossip around us. Then continued our shopping in "Summit" and "Padini". Actually I wanna buy those clothes. 3 t-shirt RM50!! But because of limited budget. So I gave up. Desperately comfort myself that next time only buy it. Lol.

Thanks to the Jusco's event so that I can meet my friends and shopping together. Then followed my purse was bleeding. *sob sob*

=============================================
I plan to sell all my form 6's books. So I asked my mom help me to ask either "somebody" want it or not because she's study form 6. Who knows the answer is "I never use those book that other people used it before". Excuse me, what is the meaning of it?! Really pissed me off when I heard from my mom. Good thought for you free of charge and you treat me like that?! Then I changed my mind. Try to sell for other people who really need it and will take good care of my books! What to know she gave me a call just now and said that she want my books! You really thought that my books nobody want is it?! Iisshh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment